The Dry Dredgers, as a not-for-profit 501(c) organization, are required to file an annual tax return. The tax form is filed with the IRS and is available to the public via their web site. We used the short E-postcard form this year.

Articles of Incorporation
Amendments to Articles of Incorporation

Bylaws of Dry Dredgers, Inc

The Dry Dredgers and individual contributors reserve the rights to all information, images, and content presented here. Permission to reproduce in any fashion, must be requested in writing to